The Princeton Prize in Race Relations
- Must be a high school student (in grades 9-12) in the participating regions (Seattle is one of them)
- Must have had a significant positive effect on race relations in your school or community through your volunteer efforts within the last 12 months
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2018. Winners will be announced in April.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Part 1 is completed by the candidate
- Part 2 is completed by the supporter (any adult not related to the candidate who is familiar with the activity
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.