The Renovation Roadmap Innovator Scholar Award
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This also include incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- Open to high school seniors. The funds can be applied to tuition, books, and/or other fees for when the student enrolls in an accredited community college or undergraduate program in the United States.
- Must possess an interest in marketing, interior design, architecture, or business management as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences.
- Must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an updated resume
- Submit a current unofficial transcript from your high school or college
- Submit an essay (1,000 word limit) responding to the following question:
- How is ongoing technological advancement affecting the Architecture and Interior Design industry and what unique opportunities and challenges does this present for marketers and online bloggers?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.