The SecureCare65 Scholarship
- All applications must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000 word essay answering the following questions:
- While navigating the world of becoming an adult, how will you also care for your parents and loved ones?
- Do you believe that the topic of preparing for the future of family members is a concern for other students?
- Why is planning for the future for yourself in addition to your parents and family members so important?
- How do you believe your education will enable you to take better care of your parents and loved ones?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available