The Sleep Mentor Video Essay College Scholarship Contest 2018
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited College Program or have proof of acceptance and enrollment in a College Program that begins before September 1, 2018.
- Secondary School Students who are entering the Sleep Mentor Video Scholarship Program must provide a copy of their diploma along with their entry. Secondary School diplomas must be dated before August 1, 2018.
- College acceptance and enrollment verification must be provided with entry application.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a video script relating to Student Life and Sleeping. Suggested topics:
- Sleep and the overachieving student
- Sleep and exams
- Sleep, the key to recall
- Grades and lack of sleep
- How I failed an exam after not sleeping
- Generally, you may key in on any topic that relates to sleep and being a student, including how proper sleep affects learning
- Create a Video From your written script
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.