- All undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university.
All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (between 1,000 and 1,500 words) on the following topic:
- How an education from your college or university will help you achieve your goals. What drew you to this particular college or university? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? How do you plan to get there?
- Submit proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Complete the online form.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available