The Technical Generation Scholarship
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university or technical school for the 2018-19 academic year
- Intend to pursue a degree, or a degree in a technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for learning and improving themselves
- Exhibit a strong record of academic achievement
- For High School Seniors:
- Be a current high school senior
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- For current University students:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA
All applications must be submitted by May 17, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit your current resume and academic transcript
- Write two (2) 500 word essay responses to either of the following topics:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from your parents or guardian?
- If someone offered you $1,000,000 today, what would you do with it and why?
- Name an event that changed your life forever.
- Recommend a book that your peers should read.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available