The Travel Office Local Adventures Scholarship
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
All applications must be submitted by October 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Since starting your studies, how have you explored your new environment?
- If you are studying locally, how has your view of your city changed since starting college?
- How can being engaged in a city’s conversation promote a sense of community?
- How do you currently find entertainment local to you?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s application.
Online Application Available