- High school student
- Cannot be a previous winner
All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2018. Winner will be announced on May 18, 2018.
- Submit a 1,000 word essay on “Preserving Aquatic Ecosystems.”
- Give us a background on the current state of freshwater and marine life, and discuss what people can do to maintain or improve the current condition of aquatic ecosystems.
- Submit an admission slip/enrollment confirmation
- Submit a biography (100 words)
- Submit basic personal information (include home/school address and contact number)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available