Thomas R. Smith 2017 Scholarship Program
- Must be either a high school student entering the first year of college or current undergraduate or graduate student
- Must be legal residents of Canada or USA
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited university in the USA or Canada
- 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2017. Winner will be announced on December 31, 2017.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay that contains the following:
- A short introduction to your life story 300 -500 words and an essay between 750 and 1,000 words.
- Essay topic must be related to the following, “How cutting and trimming trees improves property curb appeal” or you can select this topic “How keeping trees cut back keeps your family safer”
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available