Thumbtack Pro Scholarship
- Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or vocational program, or be planning to enroll in an undergraduate, graduate, or vocational program during the 2018-19 academic program in the United States.
- Must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your communities to learn a new trade, develop skills, or start a small business.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Take a video of yourself that includes:
- Your name and college
- Talk about what business or service you want to offer in the future — this can be anything from your own web design business, to becoming a dog trainer, etc. How do you envision using your education to start a small business or enable more individuals to start their own businesses and become independent professionals?
- Post the video to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram, tag @thumbtack, and use hashtag #ThumbtackScholarshipContest
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available