TonaLaw Veteran’s Scholarship
- Only open to students attending school in the United States
- Applicant must be a veteran of any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States
- Applicant must be a student at an accredited school, or be accepted to begin school at an accredited school within 6 months of application
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write an essay (between 300-600 words) that describes how your military service has made an impact on your life. How has it prepared you for college and what do you plan to do after you complete your education?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available