Tour-of-Britain.com 2018 Scholarship
- Our contest is international, and it’s not limited, by age.
- Must be a current college student.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (1,000 word minimum) on one of the following topics:
- How to Encourage Bicycling Among College Students
- Why Cycling is the Best Sport Ever
- Argumentative essay: Cycling is My Way to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Cause and Effect Essay: Ways to Lose Weight With Your Bike
- The Main Bike Safety Rules Every New Cyclist Needs to Know
- From own experience: My Safe And Healthy Cycling Tips For Long-Distance Rides
- Descriptive essay: How to Cycle in Snow
- Descriptive essay: How to Cycle in The Rain
- Cause-and-effect analysis: How to Avoid Cycling Injuries
- Why will I watch Tour of Britain 2018 And Why Would/Wouldn’t I Like to Participate in This Competition?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available