Trench Shoring Boxes’ Scholarship
- Scholarships granted will be for the school year beginning on or about the following September.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a half-time student or greater with the intent of seeking a career in engineering, marketing, or web development.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be entering their first year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year in an advanced degree (MS, Ph.D., MD, or comparable) program
How to Apply:
- Please write a 400 word essay on the following questions:
- How do trench boxes keep workers safe?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available