Tri-City Construction Council (TCCC) Scholarship
1. Must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited public or private college, university or trade school.
- The Committee will select scholarship winners based upon the following criteria:
- 1. Academic achievement
- 2. Community and school involvement
- 3. Financial need
- 4. Leadership potential
- 5. Relationship of the student’s field of study to the construction industry (not required)
- Applicant must submit the following items:
- a. Completed scholarship application form.
- b. Short essay summarizing your qualifications and educational and career goals.
- c. Official school transcript. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- d. Three (3) references. Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references who may be contacted by the selection committee.
- e. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
Submit application to:
Tri-City Construction Council Scholarship Program
20 E Kennewick Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s paper application.
TCCC 2020 Scholarship Application (Form Fillable PDF)
Paper Application Available