- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university OR a high school senior attending school in the United States anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee.
- Be pursuing or planning to pursue a four-year degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution in marketing, business, technology or entrepreneurship.
- Carrying a minimum 3.3 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school or 3.3 GPA in college.
How to Apply:
- Download the Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill in the form using Adobe Acrobat.
- Email the completed form with attachments to email@example.com with Subject: Scholarship Application
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available