To compete in our law firm’s 2020 Scholarship Essay & Video Competition, you must be a student who is a U.S. resident or an international student who is studying at a U.S. school who is a:
- High school junior or senior, or
- Student currently enrolled in two-year or four-year college or university
- Student currently enrolled in graduate school.
If you are younger than age 18, you must provide parental consent to enter. Employees of Truitt Law Offices, Consultwebs, Inc., and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this competition.
How to Apply:
To enter our 2020 Scholarship Essay & Video Competition, you must submit:
- An essay of 600 words or less (in .doc or .docx format) or
- A video of two minutes or shorter (in .avi or .mp4 format).
We will allow only one essay or video per student. The essay or video must cite all information sources. The essay or video must also be an original work. Plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
You must submit your essay or video to email@example.com.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available