Tyroola Aftermarket Support Scholarship
- Must be a student who’s currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, or high school
- Contractors and employees working alongside or with other tyre companies are not eligible
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 500 word essay on the following:
- How can great aftermarket provision have an impact in the world? What have you ever done that highlights your passion for aftermarket service, whether through a previous internship or by working on a new online business at home? Do you know of any new business idea or product that can enhance aftermarket support? What about that new idea can benefit potential customers and make their lives a bit easier? Do you currently have an idea with a potential to improve how aftermarket professionals work everyday?
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a calid copy of your student ID (PDF or Image Copy)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.