UKIES Innoative Women’s Scholarship
- In order to qualify for the UKIES Innovative Women’s Scholarship, certain criteria must be met. The scholarship is open to students who have:
- Have solved common problems in their lives or the lives of others through innovative methods, and/or
- Have a mindset and lifestyle centered around innovation.
- In addition, applicants must:
- Be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in an accredited college or university
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics below.
- How have you solved a problem in your life or the lives of others around you through innovative means?
- Select a real world issue that you feel could be solved by innovation, and describe how you would address and solve the problem.
- Discuss a company that you believe, in the past year, has demonstrated innovation with their product/service. How have they bettered the lives of their customers?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available