- This scholarship is aimed at students who are presently enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community, or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to United States citizens nationwide.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Your College/University
- Your Major
- Graduation Year
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- LinkedIn Profile
- Proof of your University Enrollment
- Essay response to one of the prompts below (500 word minimum):
- Why research into organic products is essential for society
- Why health is more important than ever before
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available