Veterinary Research Scholarship
- Must be either a high school senior, undergraduate, and postgraduate.
- If you are below 18 years of age or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians before joining.
- A strong passion for animal welfare is very important as we are looking for people who share our love of animals and dogs.
- If you love animals—especially dogs—and are looking for a future career in veterinary medicine, please get in touch and find out if this scholarship could be right for you.
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2017.
How to Apply
- Write to us with a 1,000-2,500 words essay about common Shih Tzu health issues.
- Your essay should emphasize the importance of identifying and treating these issues and should provide value to readers.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available