Village Bakery Aspire-To-Be Scholarship Program
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old as of the application deadline.
- Currently enrolled in high school, secondary school, or University.
- Be an outstanding student, with a proven GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Have a career goal of running their own business.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a 2,000 word essay on the following topic:
- What fuels your drive to succeed. We all dream of big things when we’re growing up. These dreams shape the decisions that we make, and ultimately who we become. For us at Village Bakery, we dreamed of making a life from our passion for cooking. There is no topic off limit – so if you want to write about you and your Grandmother baking bread in a bread maker or you and your Father making waffles in a waffle maker, go ahead – just make sure it ties back to the overall theme of ‘what fuels your drive to succeed’
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.