- Open to all martial arts styles
- Students must be accepted or currently enrolled in a college or university program in the USA.
- Students have at least 1 year of martial arts training.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a martial arts training program, and have a letter of recommendation from their instructor.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution.
How to Apply:
- Submit a letter of recommendation, unofficial transcript(if currently enrolled) along with their essay response to email@example.com
- Please submit a 500 to 1000-word response to this question:
- How has my martial arts training prepared my for my future?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available