- Open to all martial arts styles.
- Students must be accepted or currently enrolled in a college or university program in the USA.
- Students must have at least 1 year of martial arts training.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a martial arts training program, and have a letter of recommendation from their instructor.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution.
All applications must be submitted not later than June 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- Write a 500- to 1,000-word response to this question:
- What does a Black Belt (or Black Sash) mean to me?
- Submit a letter of recommendation, unofficial transcript, and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org