Washington State Employees Credit Union Scholarship
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or a current postsecondary undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled full-time for the fall 2017 semester and working toward a first-time degree; e.g., a first master’s or bachelor’s.
- Demonstrate financial need.
check expired dec 2018.
- Recipients are selected and notified in the spring
- WSECU members of all ages are welcome to apply
- $1,500 awards for two-year college/vocational school
- $2,500 awards for four-year undergraduate and graduate programs
Amount: $1,500 - $2,500