Washington Women In Need (WWIN) Scholarship
- Must be female.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have resided in Washington for the past 12 months.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your first year of a two-year academic program, or in your first or second year of a four-year academic program.
- Must be admitted into or registered at an approved college or university that is in good standing with the State Need Grant Program, and are enrolled in a specific program.
- The financial eligibility criteria requires your annual household income to be less than or equal to the table found online.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available