WaterGearLab Water Sports Safety Scholarship
- The scholarship is opened to all current undergraduate or graduate students.
- In-coming full-time students who are currently enrolled are also eligible.
- Candidate should include their college transcript or class schedule along with essay.
- WaterGearLab has the rights to publish any essay submitted on their website/blog.
- Only one entry per student is allowed otherwise multiple entries would be disqualified.
- Any identified plagiarized content will be immediately rejected.
- Candidates must be schooling in any of the approved colleges in the U.S, UK and Canada.
- Write a 500 – 1,000 word essay on the subject “Safety Tips For Out Door Water Sports” while considering the requirements above. Applications should be submitted to us via a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at email@example.com with all of the details listed below:
- “WaterGearLab Scholarship 2017” as the subject of the email
- Personal Details (Full Name, Phone, Home Address and Email)
- Area of study
- School Name
In addition to the essay, participants should send a short write up stating why he/she needs this scholarship. This won’t make up part of the word count.
Online Application Available