Western Association of Food & Drug Officials 2020 J. Jos Campioni $2,000 Scholarship
- Eligible candidates will be individuals who have demonstrated a desire to serve in a career relating to environmental health science, food science, drugs, pharmacology, cosmetics or medical devices, who attends a college or university in any of the states or provinces represented by WAFDO listed below:
- New Mexico
- British Columbia
- Only juniors and seniors at a college or university in WAFDO-represented states or provinces are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Completed applications include the following:
- A one-page (typed) biographical sketch and a statement regarding your choice of major and future career plans
- A copy of your official and complete college transcript, a pdf copy may be sent if applying by email
- Two letters of recommendation
- Completed information below
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s paper application.
2020 WAFDO Scholarship Application
Paper Application Available