Whitman County Cattlemen’s Association Scholarship
- The scholarship is limited to students whose home residence is in Whitman County and is a graduating high school senior (or home-school equivalent).
- The student must be continuing their course of study and/or training in an Agriculture related field
How to Apply:
- The applicant must supply the Whitman County Cattlemen’s Association with all of the following information:
- A typed, completed and signed application form.
- A one-page essay describing the applicant’s goals and plans in their chosen Ag related field AND include a personal experience that influenced this decision.
- A copy of their current high school transcript with a cumulative grade point average.
- A letter of recommendation from a Current Member of the Whitman County Cattlemen’s Association. Members may only write one recommendation letter per year. (Current member information may be obtained by calling Kim Weerts at 509-288-1042.) (Letters from professionals, university employees, club adviser, etc. will not be accepted.)
2020 WCCA Scholarship Application Form
Paper Application Available
- Whitman County Cattlemen’s Association P.O. Box 713 Colfax, WA 99111