Wieand Law Firm, LLC Legal Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States seeking posts graduate employment in the legal field. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in joining the legal profession.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
All applications must be submitted by April 15, 2020.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1000 word maximum) responding to the following prompts:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want to join the legal field in pursuit of criminal or civil justice.
- Since this time, what have you done progress your pursuit?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
- Students should submit an updated resume, unofficial transcript along with their essay response (or any questions about this program) to email@example.com
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available