WiseMerchant Scholarship Fund
- A current high school student attending a college or university in the following semester.
- A full time college or university student in good academic standing.
- Shows a desire to continue their higher education to most efficiently impact their community.
All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,500 words max) discussing your favorite entrepreneurial story and how it has inspired and motivated you to strive higher in order to reach your goals.
- Touch on how this specific story is unique and how it has influenced your goals.
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available