Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the USA for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “What brain supplements can and can’t do?”
- You must submit your essay on or before March 31st, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.