- Applicants should be pursuing a degree with an engineering emphasis.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) female student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.