WONGDOODY Women in Advertising Scholarship
- Be a female.
- Be a currently enrolled student at a college in the United States, and have completed at least her sophomore year of undergraduate studies or her first year of portfolio or graduate school.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by her school.
- Be pursuing an advertising career in a creative role including, but not limited, to copywriter, art director, or designer.
All applications must be submitted by June 29, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- In 500 words or less, answer 3 of the 5 following questions:
- Why are you pursuing a career in advertising?
- Describe a way your passionate curiosity has helped you learn something new and how that has changed or improved your life.
- Describe your proudest personal, professional, or academic accomplishment.
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- What activities (academic, athletic, cultural, community, professional, etc.) do you participate in that most build and reflect your character?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available