Woodrow Wilson Dissertation Fellowships in Women’s Studies
- Must have completed all pre-dissertation requirements
- Must be writing on issues related to women, gender, women’s studies, or feminist/gender/LGBTQ theory
- Must be enrolled in a graduate school in the U.S
- Must be majoring in the humanities or social sciences
- Must be expecting to complete the Ph.D. by summer 2019
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on October 15, 2017.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- The online submission of the required supplemental items as a PDF. (See this template, which provides greater detail.)
- Doctoral transcript
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available