Worgul Law Firm Scholarship
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education, and a strong academic performance.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit your most current transcript.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (between 300 and 500 words) on the following topic:
- There have been many public service campaigns about the dangers of drinking and driving; however, people continue to make the unfortunate decision to drink and get behind the wheel. Write an essay about the reasons why people continue to drink and drive – and what initiatives could be executed to address those reasons.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available