Worthy Women’s Professional Studies Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education professional studies program
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the United States
- Applicant must identify as a female and be over the age of 30
All applications must be submitted by November 26, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please select one of the three major topics and write an essay between 300 and 500 words:
- Nelson Mandela once said: “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” In what ways going back to school will empower you to make a positive impact in your community?
- Almost 47 percent of U.S. workers are women. Only one in five C-suite leaders is a woman. Has gender ever been an obstacle on the route to success for you? How did you handle this?
- “Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou What experiences in your life inspired you to choose your career field?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available