Worthy Women’s Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education professional studies program
- Submissions must be sent in from the valid email address of the author
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the United States
- Applicant must identify as a female and be age 30 or older
How to Apply:
- For your essay, please answer each of the three questions below in 300-500 words. We are looking for answers that are honest, thoughtful, and well-written.Please note that while relevant background information is always appreciated, we ask that you remain topic-focused in your answer.
How will you change the world? Describe a change you want to make in the world. How do you plan to make it and how will this scholarship help you?
What do you hope to achieve in life? Describe 3 achievements that you either have made or plan to make in life. Why are/were these important to you? What do/did you need to do to achieve them?
Why have you chosen this path? Tell us why is the degree you have chosen to pursue is important to you?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available