WR Public Health Scholarship
- Applicant must be a part-time or full-time student (first year or current),
- Must be majoring in public health, health sciences, dietetics, nutrition, nutrition education, psychology, or physical education at a college or university based in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2017. Winner will be announced January 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a minimum 2-page essay on “What Are the Biggest Challenges Facing Public Health in the Coming Years?” and answer at least one of the following questions:
- How can you personally help people facing these challenges?
- How does your area of study help solve the issues you mentioned?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available