WSSRA The Robert J. Handy, WSSR-Foundation, and Neil D. Prescott Scholarships
This is for 3 different scholarships.
- Must be graduating from high school during or at the end of the 2018-2019 academic year with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The high school from which the candidate is graduating must be within the geographic area of E-7 which includes the following countries: Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Spokane, or Whitman.
- Applicant must plan to follow a program leading to a degree, certificate, or professionally recognized program in the field of education.
- Leadership is established by the following criteria: offices held, student participation in community service/work experience, and non-scholastic activities.
All applications must be postmarked by March 2, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the application online, and mail it along with the other requested materials to the address on the application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available