Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester when they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
All applications must be submitted by October 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering and reflecting the following questions:
- In what ways do you consider yourself an entrepreneur?
- What motivates you to work hard in everything that you do?
- As an entrepreneur, what do you view as “success” and what do you think it takes to become successful in 2018?
- Knowing that entrepreneurship involves a lot of ups and downs, describe the best example of you being persistent in the face of failure.
- Please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. Discuss the key points in your essay and just be yourself.
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be acceptable.
- Please complete and submit the scholarship form online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available