Yuliya Kacho Group Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
All applications must be submitted by December 10, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an essay that answers the following question:
- What can you do to make a difference in your community?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available