ZipHearing Hearing Health Awareness Scholarship
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in health and technology.
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is hearing health awareness so important to you?
- How do you think hearing health care can be made more affordable?
- What improvements can be made to assist hard of hearing individuals?
- Provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available