- Legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence)
- Be enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
All applications are due June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (500-800 words) on both prompts:
- Describe a job you previously held – or hold
- Describe your ideal post-graduate job
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available