To support #CougsGive 2017, Student Financial Services will give a total of $2,000 in scholarship funding. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $500 to contest winners. Students will submit a photo of themselves, along with a 500 word (maximum) essay, in response to the questions below.
- How has attending WSU changed your life?
- What are your long term goals?
- How would a scholarship contribute to your success at Washington State University?
The top 4 photos with the most Facebook “Likes/Reactions” on the original post after 127 hours will be awarded a $500 scholarship.
To participate in the scholarship contest, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled full-time (12 credits undergrad, 10 credits for Graduate/Professional) at Washington State University.
- Have a WSU General Scholarship Application on-file for the 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 Academic Year.
- Submit a essay and photo by 8:00 AM PST on March 20, 2017 via the online submission form below.
- Employees of WSU Student Financial Services (SFS) (student or professional), located at any WSU location, or their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions.