- Login to myWSU
- Click “Account Services & 1098-T”
- Click “View Student Permissions”
- Click “Grant Permissions”
- Select “TITLE IV – Permission to apply aid to all charges”
- Click “Next”
- Read the agreement, then Click “Yes, I have read the agreement”
- Click “Submit”
Part-time Students and Aid Eligibility/Disbursement:
Most students are packaged assuming they will be attending full-time. Students who are at least half-time, but less than full-time, may have some grant and scholarship funds that will not disburse due to enrollment level. WSU runs a process called Census on the 10th day of the term. This allows us to take a “snap-shot” of enrollment for a number of reasons.
Potential Outcomes of Census Adjustments:
- Full-time students who remain at full-time enrollment will not see any change.
- Part-time students who remain part-time will have their aid adjusted accordingly and the aid will disburse.
- Students who were at full-time enrollment pre-census and part-time enrollment at census will have these awards reduced, which will likely create a bill for the student that will need to be paid back to WSU.
Student who enroll on the census day sometimes do not have this change recorded and must complete a Census Petition to have their aid adjusted. The Census Petition Form will be made available once Census has run.