- Must be currently enrolled as a undergraduate or postgraduate at accredited University.
- Must have a major in the following faculties:
- Conservation/ Environmental Studies
How to Apply:
- Write a 700+ word article covering one of the following topics:
- How the front-end (functional) design of audio devices have changed over the last decade
- How the back-end (technical) design of audio devices have changed over the last decade
- What advances we should expect in audio devices over the next decade
- How wireless technologies are affecting the use of audio devices
- How audio devices are used in a growing outdoor lifestyle movement
- How brands are marketing their audio devices in a crowded marketplace
- How audio devices are used in medical technology for hearing assistance
- Make sure to fill out the online application found on the scholarships website.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.