- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university and must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a business program.
- Be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply:
- An essay (maximum 1,000 words) addressing the following topic:
- “Share an experience with moving, whether it be to the next town, across the country, or internationally. What helped make the move easier? What challenges did you face?”
- An up-to-date resume
- A current unofficial transcript from applicant’s college/university or high school
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available