Advocates Law Scholarship
- All current or prospective students enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States.
All essays must be submitted by December 11, 2018.
How To Apply
- Write a 300-500 words essay on the following topic:
- “What are some of the daily problems we face on the roads? What laws could be changed to accomplish that goal? How can you contribute to improving road safety?”
- Essays should follow a basic essay and paragraph format including an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Please review the scholarship terms and conditions listed on the website.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available