- Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.
- Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
- You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
How to Apply
- Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
- When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available