Airgas – Terry Jarvis Memorial Scholarship
- Must be an undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicant must be a full-time student as defined by the academic institution.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.8 overall grade point average with a 3.0 grade point average in engineering courses.
- Financial need is not required; however, priority will be given to those individuals demonstrating a financial need.
- Priority will be given to those individuals who demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career with an industrial gas or welding equipment distributor by prior work experience, clubs, organizations or extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canada and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States or Canada.
- Priority will be given to those individuals residing or attending school in the states of Alabama, Georgia or Florida. (A resident is defined as having lived in the specified area for a minimum of one year.)
All applications must be submitted by February 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available